Music makes everything better. My ambition with the blog is to always keep it fresh and never share something released in the previous year. I want you to be able to discover new artists and records/EP's, in a hand-picked and curated form, through my playlists.
19 maj 2014
"Melting me like an icicle in spring" ~ week 13 - 17 - Playlist closed
Next post I'll give you my current list, which I will keep adding songs to, subscribe and you'll be notified when! :)
My thoughts regarding how my lists should function are this:
* Always fresh and new songs
* Never ever - triple never - the same song twice.
* Smooth sailing - I try to have an even flow in terms of tempo/genre/mood.
You'll subscribe, I'll provide.
When I "close/finish" a list, its still available to you of course, but you can unsubscribe if you like, and if you don't, the list is not too long too search through - if you are looking for something particular.
What you might like to know - all the songs from all my lists will be added to a collective playlist in the end of the year.
Here is my collective playlists for
2011
2012
2013
Prenumerera på:
Kommentarer till inlägget (Atom)
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar